Representing Hartford Disability Insurance Policyholders
The Hartford Financial Services Group (NYSE: HIG) was established in 1810 and owns Hartford Life and subsidiary units Hartford Life and Accident Insurance and Hartford Life insurance. Hartford Life provides individual and group life insurance, annuities, employee benefit administration, a variety of personal and commercial property/casualty insurance products, including homeowners, auto, and workers’ compensation, and other financial services. Life insurance accounts for nearly a third of its business.
Hartford Life’s insurance business operates under the following:
PROPERTY & CASUALTY
- Hartford Accident and Indemnity Company
- Hartford Casualty Insurance Company
- Hartford Fire Insurance Company
- Hartford Insurance Company of Illinois
- Hartford Insurance Company of the Midwest
- Hartford Insurance Company of the Southeast
- Hartford Lloyd’s Insurance Company
- Hartford Underwriters Insurance Company
- Nutmeg Insurance Company
- Omni Indemnity Company
- Omni Insurance Company
- Pacific Insurance Company, Ltd.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Company of Hartford
- Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd.
- Trumbull Insurance Company
- Twin City Fire Insurance Company
HARTFORD LIFE, INC.
- Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Hartford Life and Annuity Insurance Company
- Hartford Life Group Insurance Company
- Hartford Life Insurance Company
- Hartford Life Private Placement, LLC
- Hartford International Life Reassurance Corporation
- The Hartford Mutual Funds, Inc.
- PLANCO Financial Services, Inc.
- Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
As a provider of long-term disability lawyer services, Quadrino Schwartz frequently works with Hartford policyholders who are about to submit a claim or who are in the claims process and are experiencing difficulties such as denials and delays. Our disability attorneys also work with individuals whose claims were being paid but were terminated.
For help regarding your Hartford disability insurance claim, fill out our contact form here or call us toll-free at 1-800-745-1755.