Representing Guardian Life Disability Insurance Policyholders
The Guardian Life Insurance Company was founded in 1860. Today, it is headquartered in New York. Owned by its policy holders, the mutual company and its subsidiaries provide life and disability income insurance, retirement services and investment products. The company operates with over 5,000 employees and 2,900 financial representatives in about 80 agencies nationwide. Its affiliates and subsidiaries include:
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America (BLICOA)
- First Commonwealth, Inc.
- Guardian Baillie Gifford Limited
- The Guardian Insurance & Annuity Company, Inc. (GIAC)
- Guardian Investor Services LLC (GIS)
- Guardian Trust Company, FSB
- Innovative Underwriters, Inc.
- Managed Dental Care (California)
- Managed DentalGuard (New Jersey)
- Managed DentalGuard (Texas)
- Park Avenue Life Insurance Company
- Park Avenue Securities LLC
The company also supplies employee benefits programs, including life, health and dental insurance, as well as qualified pension plans. Its disability income products are underwritten and issued by Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America, which The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America acquired in 2001 to help boost its disability insurance business.
As a provider of long-term disability legal services, Schwartz Law frequently receives Guardian inquiries and represents policyholders whose claims have been denied or terminated. For help regarding your Guardian disability insurance claim, fill out our contact form here or call us toll-free at 1-800-745-1755.